I want to talk to you about writing and help you do awesome projects.
If we haven’t met, hi, I’m Chelsee! I’ve studied almost every medium of storytelling and dabbled in styles and genres across the board. I’m fascinated with what makes a good story tick, how to make an eh story better, and figuring out as a writer how to produce all the ideas in my head. I want to share my findings with you.
I’m tired of watching the amazing writers in my life lose touch with their writing and chalk it up to the cost of having a day job, or berate themselves because they can’t force themselves to produce. Lets change that. I want to share with you the tools that have most helped me, my creative struggles and what I’ve learned from them, and what crazy projects I think you should try.
Writing can be isolating work, but we don’t have to do it alone.
Every two weeks, I send updates to my newsletter with resources like:
- Writing methods to test out
- Prompts to get your imagination going
- Mini-challenges to help you do cool work
- Helpful worksheets to make your writing life easier
By signing up you get the best of my brain. Sorted, catalogued, and alphabetized just for you!
Not convinced yet? Wondering if this the right place for you?
You’re in the right place if you’re looking for:
- Tools to help you finish your writing projects
- Activities to help your creativity flourish
- Ways to keep your writing life from being crushed under the weight of your “real” life
If you’re looking for any of the following, you’re on the wrong block (but thanks for visiting!):
- How to Write a Best Selling Novel
- How to Make 1 Bajillion Dollars Writing
- 500 Industry Professional You Can Harass With Your Manuscript Today